1) SWIMWEAR Lounging on the beach for a week? Three is the magic number for bikinis, allowing you to change it up without maxing out your suitcase space.
2) TOPS Whether they're tees or tanks, pack lightweight tops. Neutral colors are best for mixing and matching, but add at least one in a bright color.
3) BAGS Bring a beach bag to tote everything about during the day and a small cross-body bag for evenings and sight-seeing.
4) BOTTOMS Pack two pairs of shorts, one that's utilitarian and one that's kind of fun. Throw in a casual skirt as well, for a dressier option.
5) DRESSES Keep them cute and easy - a short, pull-over dress for fun during the day and a colorful maxi that can transition to night.
6) SHOES One pair of sturdy flats, one pair of dressy sandals and one pair of flip flops are all that's needed on island time.
7) SUN PROTECTION A floppy sunhat, sunglasses, and sunblock help keep the rays at bay.
8) COVERUP These three items to help you go from beach to street - a short and flirty shirt dress, a cozy terry hoodie, and a classic white tunic top. Pair the last two with shorts for a walk around town.